Spain is a beautiful country with so much to offer and the Costa Blanca is one of the most popular regions in Spain, featuring stunning beaches, amazing weather, and excellent property prices. If you are looking for an investment opportunity but don’t want to be too far from home, Costa Blanca should be at the top of your list!
The Costa Blanca region is growing rapidly as many Europeans and Americans are relocating here for property investment, second homes, or just moving altogether with their families. If your goal is to own a property in a warm and sunny climate, without breaking the bank, then the Costa Blanca is definitely your best choice.
Here we have compiled 10 reasons why Costa Blanca is the best place for you to invest now before the real estate prices go up!
1) Costa Blanca has some of the best climates in Europe: First things first! The weather! Of course, this is our number one reason. If you have ever lived in the UK, Germany, or a Scandinavian country, you know what we are talking about. Winky winky. Costa Blanca has some of the best weather conditions with beautiful sunshine all year round, on average it can boast 325 sunny days each year making it an ideal all-year-round destination. And yes, the area is also known for its glorious summer heat.
2) You can still find high-quality properties at low prices in Costa Blanca: The real estate market is still very affordable here. You can find plenty of gems, from little apartments within walking distance to the beach to luxury villas with more privacy, your own pool, and everything you may need. Here on our site, we have plenty of affordable properties starting under 100k, to custom-made villas. You can take a look right here and get in touch with us to organize a visit or receive more information.
3) Costa Blanca infrastructure is improving rapidly: At Alicante airport, you can find super cheap flights all year round to all the main cities in Europe and within Spain. You can also find your local supermarket, hello Tesco; your favorite bread, hello German bread; your favorite bike shop, etc. You will find that everything is well connected and the roads are friendly. You are not going to miss any comfort from home!
4) Health care: Health insurance is affordable and very high quality. You can compare prices and coverage between the many private companies that operate here and pick the right one for you and your family. Some popular names are Sanitas, Mapfre, Cigna, Asisa, etc. You can use some popular tools to get free health insurance quotes such as Acierto.com (in Spanish) and Rastreator.com (in Spanish).
5) The Golf Clubs: Costa Blanca is a perfect place for golf enthusiasts. With its year-round sunny weather, you can enjoy a round of golf almost every day! There are also many high-quality golf courses in the region that will challenge even the most experienced players. The region has become a popular destination for European golfers over the past years and it is now home to some of Europe’s best golf courses, including the famous Valderrama Golf Club and La Finca Golf & Country Club located near Benidorm.
6) Safety: It feels very safe just to walk around the city. People here are friendly and welcoming. If you live in a small city or town, no doubt that you will find a community of expats or locals to share some wine, tapas, good music, and plenty of laughs with.
7) Food and wine: You can’t talk about Spain without talking about food and wine, right? Paellas and rice dishes, in general, are a must-have on Costa Blanca. Seafood and fish are fresh and delicious. There are plenty of restaurants and bars to enjoy tapas, and national, international, and fusion cuisine. There are also vineyards to visit around to enjoy all the process of winemaking
8) Quality international schools: there are plenty of international and bilingual schools that will guarantee the very best education for your kids. New families move here every day and they love all the options they have available, plus the cosmopolitan environment. This is the best place for your children to learn and grow up!
9) Vibrant community full of expats: The Costa Blanca is a vibrant melting pot of people from all around the world, from digital nomads, and young families, to retirees. And the best part? We all get along very well! If you are looking for connection, a supportive community, and plenty of activities to keep you busy and active, you are never going to have a dull moment here. We usually communicate in English, but you will also find plenty of friends who speak your native language.
10) There are so many things to do! Like really, when I moved here from the States, I felt like I needed to hire an assistant just to manage my social life! There are always amazing new trails for hiking (Albir, Benitatxell, Barranc de l’Encantada, Puig Campana, etc), plenty of historic castles to visit (Santa Barbara, Guadalest, Guardamar, Moraira, Polop), gorgeous towns to discover (Calpe, Denia, Altea, Javea, Villajoyosa, etc), new food to try, interesting people to meet, new calas and beaches to enjoy, ufff, you are going to have everything you have ever dreamed of right here at your fingertips!
So, here you go! These are our 10 reasons to buy a property in Costa Blanca, right now, before the prices go up. We actually have millions of reasons, but we wanted to give you our top ones. What do you think? Can you see yourself living here and enjoying the weather and the white beaches most part of the year? Did we convince you?
If you are all excited, interested in learning more about Costa Blanca and its investment potential, and ready for the next step, we have an excellent selection of exclusive properties available right here on our website. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information or take a look at our latest promotions! You can talk with our professional agents, ask all the questions, visit our properties, and we will handle everything for you!